A surprise snow storm has hit the spring garden.
So there was spring. And there was more snow.
The apple blossoms are coated in a blanket of it. The cherry blossoms are sagging under it’s weight.
But the kale and the spring onions seem to be cheering them on. Even the daffodils are undaunted. Nature finds a way to bounce back.
There’s a lesson for me in that, I’m sure.
Need a little garden inspiration this time of year? Here you go:
- Four Garden Mistakes that Are Actually Blessings from Homestead Lady
- A Quick Way to Terrace a Hill from Tenth Acre Farm
- Vermicompost Q&A from Homestead Lady
- Get Help from a Land Grant University Near You from Rockin W Homestead
- Spring Thaw on the Homestead – what it really looks like – from Homestead Lady
- Five Ways to Use Spring Greens When You’re Sick of Salad from Homespun Seasonal Living
Keep your chin up – spring is coming!
Maybe check out this Botany and Wildcrafting course from Herbal Academy while you wait. You’ll really know your stuff by the time things thaw!