Are you a container gardener that would love to add herbs to your potted garden?
Are you trying to save space or control weeds and simply prefer to grow your herbs in containers?
We know there’s a lot of information out there about growing herbs and gardening in general, but there what about a book that only focuses on growing herbs in pots?
The Potted Herb is just such a book!
Inside you’ll find:
- Detailed information on container options, soil type, light requirements, and water recommendations
- 5 culinary herb profiles, including planting information and gardening vocabulary
- 6 wellness herb profiles, along with cultural requirements and ways to use them
- Bonus information on how to harvest, preserve, and use the herbs you’ve grown
- Recommended resources for further reading and learning
This E-book will prepare you to grow herbs in pots this year, wherever you live and in whatever space you have. Don’t wait one more day to learn the simple steps to setting up your own container herb garden with
The Potted Herb!
Please Note: This is a digital PDF download that can be enjoyed on your computer or e-reader device. (No physical copy will be sent to you.) Also, should you like a black and white version of this book for economical printing, simply reach out to me at Tessa@homestealady.com and I’ll see that you get it right away!