Here’s a Quick Peek Inside:
- 12 Family Activities – Old Favorites & New Traditions
- Unique Holiday Recipes
- Family-Friendly Crafts & Service Projects
- Customized 12 Days of Christmas Doorbell Dash
- Tons of Bonus material – Lists, Planning Sheets, Custom Illustrations & More!
Scroll Down for More Details…
Has Christmas become just one more thing on the to-do list?
Or worse, is your family struggling against the rising tide of commercialism, computer games, and contention?
12 Days of Christmas was written for families and friends to slow down and deliberately celebrate the Christmas season in an organized, easy-to-implement way. With 12 Activities, 12 Service Projects, and 12 Doorbell Dash ideas, there’s something here for everyone this season!
Inside you’ll find:
- 12 Family Activities for the 12 days before Christmas (or the 12 days after)
- Unique recipes for holidays foods
- Christmas crafts and service projects that are completely family friendly
- Customized 12 Days of Christmas Doorbell Dash – use our illustrated tags and gifts suggestions – completely done for you!
- Bonus material like shopping lists, planner and goal sheets
- Custom illustrations for each of the Doorbell Dash days
- Recipe cards templates for festive printing
12 Days of Christmas Without the Stress!
I know firsthand that the recipes, activities, projects, and fun within the pages of this little book will truly work to decrease holiday stress and increase family fun because I originally wrote 12 Days of Christmas for my own family!
From simple community projects like writing letters to handmade gifting to Christmas cookies 12 Days of Christmas allows you to sit back and enjoy the holiday ride because we’ve done all the scheduling, organizing, and planning for you.
The 12 Days of Christmas Doorbell Ditch is a fantastically unique way to highlight a special person or family this holiday season. Leaving only simple, modest gifts with a custom illustrated tag that includes a silly limerick stylized after the famous holiday song of the same name, each night will bring new fun for you and your family as you ring the doorbell and run away!
This e-book can be presented as a unit study for your homeschool, or as a fun way for you to entertain your grandkids as they visit this holiday season.
If it’s just you and your roommates this year, no worries! These activities are highly adaptable and relevant no matter who you’ll be hangin’ with this holiday.
Don’t settle for stress and disorganization this Christmas season.
Use 12 Days of Christmas to keep calm and celebrate on!
Please Note: This is a digital PDF download that can be enjoyed on your computer or e-reader device. (No physical copy will be sent to you.) Also, should you like a black and white version of this book for economical printing, simply reach out to me at Tessa@homestealady.com and I’ll see that you get it right away!
Leave a Reply