Get those kids excited about the homesteading lifestyle!
Are you looking for a way to involve your children or grandchildren in your homestead education? Need some ideas on how to make all that information relevant and FUN? Are you a home educator that would like an easy way to incorporate homestead studies into your homeschool curriculum?
The Do It Yourself Homestead Unit Study is here to help! As a homeschool mom myself, I wrote this year long unit study with the idea of using if for my own family and I'm pleased to be able to offer it to yours.
The DIYH Unit Study contains:
- One homestead topic per month, for the twelve months of the calendar year to be used when and how you please
- Informational text, as well as suggested events, crafts, projects and goals
- Step by step instructions are included, as well as supply lists
- While primarily focused on tactile skills, reading comprehension and writing, “Science Snippets” are also provided to connect back to the beauty of biology, with a little chemistry thrown in
- Projects that take you from the kitchen to the “barnyard” and beyond
- A list of kid-friendly service projects
- A free download of a custom designed seed packet exclusive to DIY Homestead readers
- Offered in both BLACK AND WHITE and COLOR easy-to- use PDF format to be printed off and put into any three-ring binder
Similarly, if you’re experiencing financial difficulties this school year but really feel that the DIYH Unit Study would be of help to your family, feel free to contact me to work out special pricing.
This is a digital PDF download that can be enjoyed on your computer or ereader device.