Learn to make delicious and delightful foods using herbal flowers with Herbal Flower Recipes!
Quick Glance Inside:
- Unique, Healthy Recipe Collection
- Common Flowers from Nature & the Garden
- Responsible Foraging Information
- Keep Scrolling for More Details!
Did you know that many flowers from the garden and foraged in nature are not only lovely but edible, too?
Would you like to learn to cook, bake, and otherwise make use of these lovely herbal flowers?
If so, Herbal Flower Recipes is the book for you!
Inside Herbal Flower Recipes:
- A collection of unique recipes for a truly floral experience
- Seven herbal flowers highlighted in healthy combinations
- Foraging advice for gathering wild blooms
- Recipes for classic treats like gelatin, cookies, cake, and candy all made with herbal flowers!
- Unique recipes like floral popcorn, ice cream, and even confetti cake
- Don’t forget the floral wellness tea and earache oil tutorial
- Our very popular Dandelion Candy Recipe!
You don’t have to be a master chef to make your foods beautiful and nourishing.
Here’s What Readers Are Saying!
I loved this book. There were so many tidbits that I want to do with flowers. The formatting was great, easy to read, and the step-by-step instructions were easy, too. The book is a pleasure to read, colorful and full of unusual but interesting recipes. Just reading it makes me want to try them all!
“It felt like a friend was guiding me through each recipe. It was thorough and full of inspiring ideas. I enjoyed learning every part of recipe preparation from finding and preparing flowers, to knowing what to do when things went wrong, and how to share these experiences with children.
Make your next tea party, Mother’s Day, birthday, or any day more delightful with these delicious floral recipes.
Leave a Reply