Become a Candle Maker Today with Three Simple Projects!
Quick Peek Inside Candle Making In a Day:
- Roll candles (20 minutes)
- Pour candles using molds and containers (1 hour)
- How to dip candles for beautiful tapers (2 hours)
Also included are:
- Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Materials Lists
- Simple Embellishments
- How to Teach Candle Making to Kids and Co-Ops!
See below for more details!
Have you always wanted to create homemade candles for gift-giving and holiday celebrations, and even emergency lighting?
Would you like an entertaining and useful craft for your next birthday party, girls night, or homeschool event?
We know candle making can seem a little complicated at first glance – so many waxes, wick, and worries!
That’s why we created Candle Making in a Day!
Inside you’ll find:
- Detailed tutorials for rolled, container, and dipped candles
- Tips and troubleshooting for each kind of candle
- Outlines for teaching children and groups each method
- Simple embellishments, including information on colors and fragrances to add
- Includes our popular DIY candle mold instructions
What Readers Are Saying!
I found that the instructions were very concise – so much so that I wanted to get all the equipment and make some.”
Candle making doesn’t have to be intimidating with this concise resource to guide you step by step through the process. Whether you’re a beginner or you’ve dipped your toes in the candle making river already, you’ll find some fresh insight here. This guide gives instruction on making three styles of candles: rolled, poured, and dipped. It also gives insight into using these projects in groups, with both children and adults. Tessa’s simple, straightforward approach will give you the confidence to shine in this creative craft.”
-Chris Dalziel, of Joybilee Farm and author of The Bees Wax Workshop
Whether you’re looking for a simple craft this holiday weekend or you’re a serious student of candle making on the homestead, this is the book for you!
Don’t wait another day to start crafting simple and beautiful candles with Candle Making in a Day!
Please Note: This is a digital PDF download that can be enjoyed on your computer or e-reader device. (No physical copy will be sent to you.) Also, should you like a black and white version of this book for economical printing, simply reach out to me at Tessa@homestealady.com and I’ll see that you get it right away!