You’ve started making candles but you keep running into the same questions and problems!
What can you do to troubleshoot your candle making efforts?
No worries, the Candle Making FAQ guide is here to help you find the answers you need to perfect candles every time. We cover different kinds of wax, the various choices when it comes to wicks and which ones to use, and so much more!
See below for more details.
The Candle Making FAQ Guide Comes to the Rescue!
If you’ve purchased our book, Candle Making in a Day, then you already know how much fun candle making can be. Except when it isn’t!
Sometimes things go wrong and you have questions. Never fear, we’ve written this FAQ guide to help you answer each one!
In this guide, we cover:
- What Are the Different Kinds of Candles You Can Make?
- How Do I Clean Up After Candle Making?
- What Are the Basic Steps in Making a Candle?
- How Do You Make Different Shaped Candles and Which are the Best Candle Molds?
- What is a Double Boiler and Why Must You Use One?
- How Do I Make a Candle Wick and Conduct a Burn Test?
- What are Some Common Items I Should Have in My Candle Box?
- What Type of Wick Should I Use and How Do I Know Which Size to Use?
- What is the Best Wax for Making Candles and How Much Do I Need?
Take your candle making endeavors to the next level with this FAQ guide!
Especially if you’re:
- making candles in your homestead homeschool
- making them as gifts for the holidays
- or making candles as a side hustle from your homestead
This book can help you go from good to great in your candle making efforts!