Are you feeling unprepared for the holiday season? Are you stressing that you’ve been way behind on your Christmas preparations since before December?! Would you like to make the Christmas season more meaningful for yourself and your family, but you just don’t have the time to figure out how?
Us, too! We created The 12 Days of Christmas for our own family years ago for those very reasons. Enriching holidays, like strong families, don’t just happen spontaneously; they take planning and purpose and work. With The 12 Days of Christmas, we’ve already accomplished all three tasks for you!
Based off the old-fashioned carol of the same name, The 12 Days of Christmas keeps you organized and on task this holiday season, without stress and without a lot of extra effort! We encourage you to do the holiday your way, and not to try and cram everything good into just that one special day.
Inside the book you’ll find:
- 12 simple family and friend activities especially crafted to bring you closer to the ones you love
- 12 doorbell-ditch ideas for easy holiday gifting this season
- 12 family-friendly, kid-approved service project ideas that you can implement throughout the season or even throughout the year
- Custom illustrated and printable gift tags and recipe cards
- Family recipes from my home to yours
- Suggested schedules and plans for keeping your holiday organized without deadlines or stress
- Book, movie and activity suggestions that focus on the true meaning of the season
- Bonus material that includes a letter to my own kids – Is Santa Real?
- Reminders to relax and breathe – it is a season of JOY!
Let us help you craft that cozy Christmas you’ve been meaning to create, but just didn’t know how until now!
Before the Christmas crazy kicks in, resolve to make your season truly merry and bright with
The 12 Days of Christmas